Community Health Systems 028-22 Labor and Delivery RN - FT/N in Las Cruces, New Mexico
• Is responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director).
• Is responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor).
• Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift.
• Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient.
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
• Two years experience in __
• Previous supervisory experience
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
Job: Pediatrics, Nursery, NICU
Organization: Mountain View Regional
Location: NM-Las Cruces
Requisition ID: 1841552
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.