Community Health Systems 169-01 Lead Radiology Special Procedure Tech II - FT Days in Las Cruces, New Mexico
Arranges patients for radiological examinations. Produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation. Requires an associate's degree from an accredited program and registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
• Required: Completion of course of study resulting in acquisition of ARRT certification and RRT licensure.
• Preferred: one to three year experience in hospital environment
• Required: Current license to practice as a Registered Radiographic Technologist in the State of New Mexico.
• Required: Certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within one year from date of hire.
• Required: BLS certification acquired within 60 days of hire.
•Preferred: Certification in Vascular Interventional Radiography
Job: Special Procedures
Organization: Mountain View Regional
Location: NM-Las Cruces
Requisition ID: 1840972
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.