Community Health Systems RN-Case Manager PRN in Springdale, Arkansas
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as an RN in our Case Management Department at Northwest Medical Center-Springdale.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Assist in the development, planning, coordination and administration of the activities of Utilization Review and Discharge Planning.
· Daily review of medical records to determine appropriateness and medical necessity of admission, continued hospital stay and use of diagnostic services.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
· License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
· 3 years of experience in nursing or home health with excellent communication skills.
· Current American Heart association BLS certification
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
· Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
· Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
· Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
· Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital
· Willow Creek Women s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren t local and haven t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org at http://www.northwestarkansas.org/ to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Experience: 3 yrs in nursing or home health with excellent comm. Skills and ability to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
Minimal: Licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas in accordance with the Arkansas Nursing Board Practice Act; Current American Heart Association BLS
Job: Case Management
Organization: Northwest Health System Springdale
Requisition ID: 1841817
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.