Community Health Systems RN Nurse Case Manager (Experienced) - Days - SEASONAL POSITION in Venice, Florida
The RN-Case Manager works closely with the collaborative care team, assesses plans, intervenes, and reassesses an individual's needs to implement a plan of care in order to meet the needs of the individual(s). He/she assesses patient and family for clinical appropriateness of setting, and establishes plans for effective allocation of resource management for continuum of care. The Case Manager's responsibilities can include, but are not limited to concurrent reviews and the denial process, identifying discharge needs ofpatients, proactively interacting with various hospital departments to ensure diagnostic information is captured, and physician collaboration.
2410,000 Commitment Bonus - *within certain requirements
Education / Certifications / Licenses:
· RN, BSN/MSN preferred
· Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida.
· BLS (American Heart Association) required
Experience / Skills:
· Minimum 3 years RECENT clinical experience in an acute care case manager *
· Minimum 5 years recent clinical experience in an acute care setting required.
· Previous Case Management/Utilization Review experience preferred.
· InterQual experience required *
· Midas experience preferred
· Experience working with a hybrid medical record preferred
· Established Leadership skills, with critical thinking ability.
· Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data.
· Able to type and navigate computer programs proficiently
· Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
· Critical thinking ability
· Ability to multitask
Job: Case Management / Utilization Review
Organization: Venice Regional Bayfront Health
Requisition ID: 1832900
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.